Dismiss Notice
Welcome to
Pinewood Derby Online, a forum for questions and discussions about everyone's favorite gravity powered racers!
CLICK HERE to register as a member today for full access to the forum, it's fast, simple, and absolutely free!

Mojo's Pinewood Academy - Summer School!

Discussion in 'General Pinewood Derby Discussion' started by Mojo Racing, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Mojo Racing

Mojo Racing National Contender Pro Racer

This is, by no means, a remedial course!!! You will be getting the full-fledged building instruction that you need to speed your cars up!

These training classes will mainly benefit the newer racers, veteran racers who are struggling with prep / alignment / and build processes, and even cub dads who want to surprise the “guy who won pack for the last three years”.

The racers that I helped, in my previous classes, were able to significantly increase their speeds and lower their times.

"Not finishing last" should not be your goal. Take my training and I will teach you how to get toward the front of the "pack". There are a limited number of slots available.

I can help you reach your next goal and cut a lot of time out of your learning curve!

PM or text me for details if you are interested.

Jay - Mojo

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2021
  2. Mojo Racing

Mojo Racing National Contender Pro Racer

I still have a couple opening left. PM or text me if you are interested in taking the Mojo Pinewood Academy...

You will be glad you did. :)