Dismiss Notice
Welcome to
Pinewood Derby Online, a forum for questions and discussions about everyone's favorite gravity powered racers!
CLICK HERE to register as a member today for full access to the forum, it's fast, simple, and absolutely free!

New guy

Discussion in 'General Pinewood Derby Discussion' started by BRANDON S DIXON, Mar 12, 2019.

1. BRANDON S DIXON

BRANDON S DIXON Hammering Axles Pro Racer

Hi everyone I been building pinewood derby cars for 4 yrs now for awana grand prix racing and this year I feel like I mastered it last year I had 2 first place cars but this year I had no one even close to the cars i built three and got first in all 3 divisions I been looking around to find a way to just see how good it really is not to brag just the curiosity is out there and just seen how happy everyone was and the guys that have beat me in the past be like holy cow and no I didnt buy any special parts just worked on what they give so hope to sign up for the national run or something thanks for the chance

Attached Files:

2. Chief

Chief PWD Royalty

Thats Awesome!
    First, Hello and Welcome to the forum. Second, send a car in, you have nothing to worry about...these guys are some of the best and most respectful I have ever known. They will help you in anyway they can, and some of us will joke with you and your cars will be handled with the greatest of care. Third...BE WARNED...this little thing known as the PWD bug bites HARD!!! and it is very addictive!!!

3. Walker racing

Walker racing Pinewood Ninja

Yes it is so how long was the track you ran on Brandon 42 ft or 49ft

4. Reecedad

Reecedad Council Champion

It was a 35' track I'm sure. You can usually figure that out by the mph

Jimmy & his 2 Kids likes this.