Dismiss Notice
Welcome to
Pinewood Derby Online, a forum for questions and discussions about everyone's favorite gravity powered racers!
CLICK HERE to register as a member today for full access to the forum, it's fast, simple, and absolutely free!

My worlds are converging!

Discussion in 'General Pinewood Derby Discussion' started by Brian Stanley, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Brian Stanley

Brian Stanley Pinewood Ninja

Son and I had such a good time with our first Scout races we're gearing up to build a couple of cars to send into the leagues. However, before we do that I promised the misses I would make her a new dinning table. While researching options for finishing, look who I stumbled upon (skip to 1:40)!

Not only has the man taught me how to make thin cars and balsa fenders, now he's going to teach me how to epoxy dinning tables!

Looks like he's doing great, really good on camera (lost a few lbs :)), lots of subscribers and views. Good for him!

2. Jimmy & his 2 Kids

Jimmy & his 2 Kids League Racer

Bulldog’s the bomb. I watch his fender and body vids all the time. His juicing vid to get healthy & loose weight is great too by the way.
    He certainly goes at things with gusto... explains his Rookie of the Year badge a few years back.