Dismiss Notice
Welcome to
Pinewood Derby Online, a forum for questions and discussions about everyone's favorite gravity powered racers!
CLICK HERE to register as a member today for full access to the forum, it's fast, simple, and absolutely free!

Mojo's class is the real deal

Discussion in 'General Pinewood Derby Discussion' started by Dcurry, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Dcurry

Dcurry Bent Axle

I took mojo's pinewood derby academy class this winter and I couldn't be more happy with the results.

The class was one on one instruction over zoom. I learned many of the small details I have been missing the last few years.

I have been building cub scout cars with my son for the past 4 years. Every year we keep getting faster, but every year we kept finishing second. This year was my oldest son's last year of racing and we wanted to go out on top. My youngest son was just old enough to start racing this year as well.

We took mojo's class this year, took in everything and we swept the pack derby. With mojo's guidance, we also plan to build some cars for Mid America's.

I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to get the extra edge over the competition.

Attached Files:

2. Mojo Racing

Mojo Racing National Contender Pro Racer

Thank you Dan. It was a pleasure working with you.

Congratulations to the boys ! I am glad to see them have such a stellar year. It is a great way to finish for your oldest.

mike-E and Loud2ns like this.
  3. B_Regal Racing

B_Regal Racing PWD Royalty Pro Racer

There is no mystery to building a fast car. No secret oil or secret wax. Jay can beat most just by using products in any run of the mill hardware store. If you take his class, I'm sure he will break down the basics, dis-spell the myths, and get you building a fast car under any rule set. Whatever you are trying to do, he has done it.

4. Mojo Racing

Mojo Racing National Contender Pro Racer

Thanks Ed! :D