Dismiss Notice
Welcome to
Pinewood Derby Online, a forum for questions and discussions about everyone's favorite gravity powered racers!
CLICK HERE to register as a member today for full access to the forum, it's fast, simple, and absolutely free!

Used Items Looking For Used 7ft Besttrack Section

Discussion in 'Classified Section for Pinewood Derby Products' started by B_Regal Racing, Feb 16, 2019.

1. B_Regal Racing

B_Regal Racing PWD Royalty Pro Racer

I'm looking for a single 7 foot section of Besttrack. Any 4 foot contiguous section of the track needs to be intact and true. Outside of that, the track can be marred, scratched or dented. Currently, I have a 35' track and not enough room for a 42' track. I can, however, lengthen my track by 4' before I am out of space. Please send me a PM should you have a section of Besttrack you are willing to part with.

2. Thinkin'Bout Racin

Thinkin'Bout Racin League Racer

Maybe check directly with Best Track? They might have a "second" or a returned section? Just thinking out loud.

3. B_Regal Racing

B_Regal Racing PWD Royalty Pro Racer

I did. Besttrack wanted 80 for a 7ft section shipped. I bought a 2' section for 24 shipped. I was hoping to get closer to the 24 than the 80 for a 3 to 4 section of track. Preferably, something that someone was discarding altogether...

4. HurriCrane Racing

HurriCrane Racing PWD Royalty Pro Racer 25+ Pro Race Wins! National Champion

See if Greg Dawes still has sections of the World Record track available.