Dismiss Notice
Welcome to
Pinewood Derby Online, a forum for questions and discussions about everyone's favorite gravity powered racers!
CLICK HERE to register as a member today for full access to the forum, it's fast, simple, and absolutely free!

District race in the books

Discussion in 'General Pinewood Derby Discussion' started by Gso125 Racing, May 5, 2019.

1. Gso125 Racing

Gso125 Racing Rail Runner

We were lucky at the District Race this year. My son took first place 3rd year in a row but the competition was so close. We won by.018. Due to the districts merging this year there is no council race so we’re lucky enough to go to the NYC World Championship. The boys love NYC.

bracketracer and Loud2ns like this.
  2. Castoro Racing

Castoro Racing District Champion Pro Racer

Congrats, what rank is your son?

3. Gso125 Racing

Webelos -1

4. Castoro Racing

Castoro Racing District Champion Pro Racer

That's great I will see you there, my son's a wolf. Any idea about the condition of the NYC tracks?

5. Gso125 Racing

2 years ago The stop section was not set correctly and a few cars flipped until they fixed it. Last year wasn’t to bad. They do a good job with the amount of scouts it’s fun. There’s been some fast cars my middle son won 1st place tigers last year but no where near the times of the top times. This was the top times from last year.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2019