Dismiss Notice
Welcome to
Pinewood Derby Online, a forum for questions and discussions about everyone's favorite gravity powered racers!
CLICK HERE to register as a member today for full access to the forum, it's fast, simple, and absolutely free!

Used Items 3 lane 42’ besttrack

Discussion in 'Classified Section for Pinewood Derby Products' started by Gso125 Racing, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Gso125 Racing

Gso125 Racing District Champion

1. Pick up only unless you want the pay like $2000 for shipping hahaha don’t ask its local pick up only

Located Princeton MA

I was not planning on selling a besttrack 3-lane 42. But I’ve bought another smaller test track. It’s 1.5 year’s old only used a few time to test cars I set it up in my garage and driveway only when it was good weather. I have a ton of time sanding the joints and polishing setting up the track it’s mint. I built the storage box And have the microwizard k3 3 lane timer. It’s a dual gate setup and I spent a lot of money at new directions.com and had him build a custom drag race / scout race custom electronic setup. With his light tree and 2 solenoids that can be triggered separately. I never use drag race setup so far only as scout setup all lanes at once. I use the push button plugged in. It has all cables needed to hook up to a computer but I’m not selling my software it’s in my name. I have both the level kit and the separate lift/level kit.

I’m going to ask $1400 but other than software you can set up And be racing.

PICK UP ONLY

Pick up only

Gso125 Racing, Dec 14, 2019Report

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
    Castoro Racing likes this.
  2. Carl ODay

Carl ODay Pack Champion

Where are you located?

3. Gso125 Racing

Gso125 Racing District Champion

Princeton MA