Dismiss Notice
Welcome to
Pinewood Derby Online, a forum for questions and discussions about everyone's favorite gravity powered racers!
CLICK HERE to register as a member today for full access to the forum, it's fast, simple, and absolutely free!

2019 Pinewood Derby National Championships LIVE FEED and RESULTS

Discussion in 'National Championships' started by DerbyDad4Hire, Apr 26, 2019.

1. DerbyDad4Hire

DerbyDad4Hire Administrator Staff Member 25+ Pro Race Wins! National Champion

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    DerbyAddict likes this.
  2. BRANDON S DIXON

BRANDON S DIXON Hammering Axles Pro Racer

Definitely didnt sign my car up in right class stock pro wasnt where my car should have been all new to it but really happy i had one run under 3 seconds had 2.96 so hope to get faster

Attached Files:

"The Fonze", Reecedad and flockshot like this.
  3. "The Fonze"

"The Fonze" District Champion Pro Racer

Yeah I saw that car and shook my head lol. Only because it was running in Street Pro which is a 3 wheel guide pin class. Regarding your times... to give you a reference if you plan on sending into APR or NPWDRL... this track was about .03 faster then those tracks and a good ‘standard’ 42’ long track with a 27.1 degree hill. Still possibly under 3 so send in and have some fun.

BRANDON S DIXON likes this.
  4. BRANDON S DIXON

BRANDON S DIXON Hammering Axles Pro Racer

Thank u lol yea i will definitely send it to another race but make sure its the right class never have made cars for other classes not sure how to been trying to find out how n keep reading more to figure it out love how everyone is doing n the designs